TWEAKED SPORTS – FAQ.
Hello Everyone! Thank you for your interest in TWEAKED SPORTS. We appreciate your business and we will do whatever we can to make your transaction Quick & Easy.
We receive a lot of emails on a daily basis, a lot of which consist of the same or similar questions. Below is a list of frequently asked questions with our responses to help reduce the amount of emails we receive.
1 - Q. When will I receive my item?
1 - A. Depending on where you live, it can take anywhere from 1 to 6 UPS / FedEx business days (this excludes Saturdays, Sundays, & Holidays). Since we are located in Southern California, our neighboring states will typically receive their packages sooner than other states that are farther away.
2. - Q. When will you send out my item?
2. - A. We are active online almost all day and we try our best to ship out our products the same day or very next day (if it’s not a weekend) depending at what time of the day you purchase it. If there is a delay regarding an item you purchased, we will contact you about it to notify you of any delays or issues.
3. - Q. Can you give me a discount if I buy multiple items?
3. - A. We can only give discounts approved by the manufacturer(s). Due to competitive pricing, manufacturers set a MAP or MSRP price for all dealers to follow strictly.
4. - Q. Will you ship to Canada, Mexico, or any other country other than the USA? [or] How much is shipping to my (country outside of the USA)?
4. - A. International shipping is done on an individual basis. Please email us with any shipping quotes related to any country outside of the USA.
5. - Q. Will you give me a shipping discount if we buy more than one item? [or] Do you combine shipping?
5. - A. Yes, we can combine shipping for you. If the shipping discount isn't already applied in the auction, please message us prior to making your purchase.
6. - Q. My item (or part of my item) arrived broken or damaged. Will you replace it?
6. - A. You MUST contact us within 5 days of receiving the package so that we can replace whatever is broken. The shipping courier has a deadline of how long after you receive a package to file a shipping damage claim. After you provide us with some detailed information, the shipping courier will come inspect and retrieve the broken item from your location. If you wait too long after that then we cannot do anything for you.
7. - Q. I tried to check my tracking number that you gave me but it isn't working. Is it correct? What is wrong?
7. - A. If we gave you a tracking number that same day, the shipping courier most likely hasn't picked up the package from our location yet. Please wait until the following day to check the status of your delivery.
8. - Q. Will this item fit on my product? (ex. Will this regulator fit on my paintball marker?)
8. - A. In most situations, if it is not specifically stated in our auction, we cannot tell you. We will try our best to help you out, but it is up to the buyer to decide whether or not the item listed is correct for them or not.
9. - Q. Why was my payment refunded to me?
9. - A. In most situations, we will email you prior to a refund. Refunds are generally given due to an item being recently sold out, on back-order with the manufacturer, or recalled due to a defect with the item.
10. - Q. Can I do a local pick up on this item?
10. - A. Yes, you can certainly do a local pick-up.
11. - Q. I live in (Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico), what is the shipping cost for this item?
11. - A. Most of our listings have shipping calculations for Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. Typically, USPS Priority Mail will cost the same across the USA. UPS and FedEx Ground are always going to be more expensive for these states.